Saturday, December 14, 2013

On The First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me...

On Thursday night Jon came home from working out to a find a surprise!  I was inspired by The Spouse Christmas Count Down by The Dating Divas; and I created Jon "Twelve Days of Christmas Love for My Hubby."
Cover Page of his banner "Twelve Days of Christmas Love"

I wanted each day to be personal and all about him...something that he likes to do, something special he wants to eat, fun Christmas activities to go and do.  I had already created the cards on my computer and printed them out, so as soon as he left I got busy on my surprise!  I knew I didn't have long.  I had twine and clothespins left over from our wedding so I used those to clip my cards.  I placed the cards face down, so each day is a surprise! 
This is what it looked like when he came home.

I explained to Jon that each day we will do whatever is on the card and that it would be things we could do together.  He was very excited, and couldn't wait to find out what was on the card the next morning! 

Friday started the countdown, and it was to go and get Christmas coffee from Starbucks.  I got a Gingerbread Latte and Jon got an Eggnog Latte on ice. 

This morning was day 2, and it was a dessert of his choice.  He picked Christmas sugar cookies.

 I think tomorrow will be one of his favorite days...Come back to see what the rest of the countdown surprises are!

 

*Graphics:  My Cute Graphics, Smitten Christmas
*Fonts:  Christmas Eve, Bodie MF Holly, Pea Cari


No comments:

Post a Comment