Sunday, December 1, 2013

We're the Werkmeisters

We have been married for two weeks now!  I still don't feel married but Jon w!does!  We will be posting pictures from our wedding soon.  We are so excited to see the pictures.  Here's an engagement picture for ya'll to see for now!
While I don't *really* remember anything from the wedding everyone says it was beautiful!  I remember bits and pieces but the day went by like a big blur.  I tried to soak in everything, but it all went by so fast.  Jon says the wedding was fun but went really fast. 
We got back Tuesday from our honeymoon.  It was "amazing" as Jon put it.  We had a blast in Fort Lauderdale.  Then we cruised to the Bahamas, and then we went to Disney World!  Jon and I spent his 30th birthday in Disney World last Monday.  We had so much fun! I'll post pictures from the Honeymoon soon!
Check back often!  We started this blog to keep in touch with family and friends, so follow us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment